Audience: Organisations/Professionals/Those working with young people. No number restriction
Description: The course is suitable for staff in organisations that are youth focused and working with young and vulnerable people. The impact of violent extremism and radicalisation is an increasingly urgent element of standard safeguarding and this course attempts to provide a quick overview around vulnerabilities, conversations around extremism and how to spot some of the identified behaviours based on worldwide research that’s been conducted.
1. Prevent: legislation and overview.
2. Understanding to prevent: recruitment techniques and propaganda
3. Processes of radicalisation and disengagement. How to build resilience in the youth space. Top practical tips.
4. Identifying risk and vulnerabilities in individuals
5. Further reading and resources
✓Evaluation form (so we can make sure you’re happy pre and post course)
✓Certificate (on completion)
✓Blogs and articles to share with staff on extremism
✓Free access to short films tackling extremism useful in youth focused environments
Note: Buy a package, get a discount