Audience: Teachers and classroom staff. No number restriction
Description: For schools and colleges working with young and vulnerable people, the impact of violent extremism and radicalisation is an increasingly urgent element of standard safeguarding.
1. Prevent: legislation and overview.
2. Understanding to prevent: recruitment techniques and propaganda
3. Processes of radicalisation and disengagement. How to build resilience through the classroom. Top practical tips.
4. Identifying risk and vulnerabilities in individuals
5. Further reading and resources
What we provide:
✓Evaluation form (so we can make sure you’re happy pre and post course)
✓Certificate (on completion)
✓Blogs and articles to share with staff on extremism
✓Free access to short films tackling extremism useful in school and college environment
Note: Buy a package, get a discount