Length of course: Approx 30 mins
Description: Short of time? Too busy to complete the face-to-face course or just want to refresh your previous WRAP Prevent training with more up to date training? Want to ensure all staff in the organisation have received standardised training? Are you the training manager and would you like to save your time when there’s a new member of staff who needs to undertake their Prevent training and when there’s no scheduled training available? Why not save both time and money?
1.. Legislation: understanding the law and its implications for your work
2. Definitions: Prevent, extremism, violent extremism: what does this mean, what might it look like, how can we tell?
3. Wider history, context and community experiences
4. Understanding to prevent: recruitment techniques and propaganda
5. Processes of radicalisation and disengagement
6. Identifying risk and vulnerabilities in individuals
7. Practical action: talking through real cases, preventing, intervening, signposting, de/escalating
E-Learning: This course can be accessed online from any device (desktop, laptop, tablet and mobile) with an internet/Wi-Fi connection
License validity period: 1 year
What we provide:
✓Certificate (on completion)
✓Blogs and articles on extremism and radicalisation
✓Free access to short films tackling extremism useful in organisational environment
Note: Buy a package, get a discount